GitLab + 1 more
Colin Knapp will update us on GitLab, the "open core" Git-repository manager. He calls his presentation "Creating Problems to Solve Problems in GitLab". Some of the topics he will cover include:
- How to organize and compartmentalize projects to reduce testing and growing pains.
- How to deal with increased complexity in compartmentalized projects
- The GitLab development cycle tools he uses when working on Tugthr.
- How he uses the built-in Kanban boards and commit messages to close tickets
- How GitLab-Runners work, and the difference between shared cloud runners and runners on your own hardware.