This month will be a smorgasboard of short presentations. If you would like to contribute a presentation please contact us.
- John Kerr will show some screencasts he made, and teach us how to make our own.
- Bob Jonkman is organizing a keysigning party. (Instructions for participants)
- Bob B will demonstrate ZBackup.
- Tim Laurence will show us how to identify performance bottlenecks in servers.
- Andrew Cant will demonstrate the static Indyweb.
- Paul Nijjar will give an overview of VLANs: What they are, why they are useful, and how to use them. (Slides, Slide sources)