It's fun and easy to add a FAQ entry with the Drupal InstaFAQ tool.
- Register on the web site. We don't allow anonymous visitors to post on this web site.
- Log in.
- Create content by selecting the "Create content" link in the left-hand side menu.
- Create a Blog entry by selecting "Blog entry" from the Create content sub-menu.
- Add the InstaFAQ List Name in the blogtags field. This InstaFAQ is tagged as "instafaq". Others might be "gardening centres" or "consultants".
- Add your content to the body of your InstaFAQ entry.
- Preview your entry to make sure it looks the way it should before you submit it.
- Submit it.
- The InstaFAQ blogtags field will "auto-complete" for you. Type the first letter or two of your tag and then select the tag you want from the list that is presented to you. This eliminates unneeded, duplicate (or misspeeeled) tags.
- You can create your own new InstaFAQs by adding a new InstaFAQ blogtag in the blogtag field when you create your entry.
- Once an InstaFAQ topic reaches a threshold size, it will automatically be added to the web site.