[kwlug-disc] ASP.NET 5 for Linux?

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:17:20 EST 2014

This dude's tone makes me less inclined to believe what he has to say.  And
the big lie he purports to be exposing is something I gathered from a
cursory glance at a couple of articles, including the Hanselman one.

Mind you, I've actually worked in .NET.  So I have a reasonable idea of the
stuff they're talking about.  (Tho if you haven't done any .NET
development, I'm not sure why you'd care...)

Darcy.