[kwlug-disc] Meeting recording status? [Was: Re: Podcast, phase 02]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Jun 4 15:10:47 EDT 2014

Good info, thanks Paul.

Wonder if / what it would cost to rent a lavalier or headset mic for a
night, or from where best / which available rental item.

If only to vet as an actually viable solution.

I do get not long term viable for whole someone to pick up and return
issue, but would be useful to prove a demonstrably determined solution.

Let alone deliver a 'if anyone happens to have' 'bring with you' note /
donation request. May never be satisfied, but at least known / documented.

[I guess if any such benefactor appeared, donation would go to SJK or
Working Centre - whatever, as long as it was stored at SJK?]