[kwlug-disc] Interesting problem i had yesterday with Ubuntu

Erik Schnetter schnetter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:03:08 EST 2020

This happened to me in the past as well.

I uninstalled some software on which "ubuntu-studio-desktop" depends,
and (without looking) accepted the conflict resolution that
uninstalled "ubuntu-studio-desktop". Afterwards, of course, most of
the desktop packages were considered redundant.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at gmail.com>