[kwlug-disc] CentOS to become CentOS Stream

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Wed Dec 9 13:45:19 EST 2020

Curious to see how Scientific Linux (CERN/FNAL) deals with this.
Historically, they compiled their own SL in parallel with CentOS but
decided to go with CentOS 8 as a base going forward.
I expect they will go back to their previous model as a rolling distro
is not appropriate for most scientific use cases.