[kwlug-disc] CentOS to become CentOS Stream

Raymond Chen raymondchen625 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:56:49 EST 2020

The post on itsfoss clears a lot of my confusion on this. Thank you, Bob.
My team used CentOS as the base of our docker images when we started a
project. But we switched to Ubuntu because CentOS didn't offer patches as
frequently as Ubuntu did. The security scanning kept spitting a lot of
warnings. With Ubuntu it's much easier, just run 'apt-get upgrade'
periodically. But now CentOS Stream is more like Ubuntu, right? 😀