[kwlug-disc] Good RSS/iCal readers (all platforms)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 20 08:06:05 EDT 2019

I am working on a Secret Project, and as part of it I am trying to
figure out the best ways to consume iCal and RSS feeds in this modern
world.

As I mentioned in my presentation I am using newsbeuter/newsboat for
RSS. I do not have a good solution for iCal.

What do you use and why? What other things have you tried and been
disappointed by? What do normal human beings use? Actual observations
are much more useful to me than speculation. My goal is to provide a
short list of "best of breed" solutions for consuming these feeds.

- Paul

--
Get tech event listings: https://off-topic.kwlug.org/watcamp
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org