[kwlug-disc] Good RSS/iCal readers (all platforms)

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 10:38:18 EDT 2019

While I can't say much to iCal, I can say however that I'm using TinyRSS to
aggregate/manage my RSS news feeds, and I'm very happy with it.  I'm
running it on a Raspberry Pi under the FreedomBox umbrella (TinyRSS is one
of the apps promoted in FreedomBox).  TinyRSS pulls down all my news
sources then I make that available to any of my clients via a web browser
(Firefox, of course...)  So after many years of searching, I finally found
a way to get my news feeds without the endless advertisements nor yearly
subscriptions to the popular RSS readers...