[kwlug-disc] OT: CDMA network shutdown?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Sun Jul 21 14:06:51 EDT 2019

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 1:29 PM Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc
<kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately I do not see any options on these phones to set the time
> manually, which is really all I want. I wonder how difficult it would
> be to build my own Stingray box that would do nothing but feed the
> time to a phone?

Reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes story arc where instead of makes
his bed, as his
mom ordered him to, they embark on building a robot that makes the bed.
"It is only work if someone makes you do it".

The robot failed, but they are delighted that the work on the robot
kept them from
making their bed.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin