[kwlug-disc] Apache 403 & access.log questions

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 00:39:15 EDT 2019

So if I touch index.html in the /help/me folder I get a white page as
I should. It specifically seems to be the index.php in /help/me that's
causing the 403. That index.php has the same user and owner as the
index.html, minus a group write (which didn't make a difference when I
briefly tried adding it).