[kwlug-disc] So, I took the plunge... Mail In A Box

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Feb 21 01:09:03 EST 2018

Other Bob wrote:
> [Teksavvy] block port 25, period.

To be fair, I think it's actually Rogers that blocks outbound port 25
for Teksavvy's cable offering. Either through technical means, or
through legal (contractual) means.  It's also the reason Teksavvy
doesn't offer static IPs on straight non-MLPPP cable connections.

The outbound port 25 block is still in place, as far as I can tell.
Inbound port 25 works fine. So if you're OK with asymmetrical mail
delivery you *can* run a mail server with Teksavvy.

- --Bob.