[kwlug-disc] [kwlug-announce] Meeting Monday: LXD, SSH Tricks (Dec 2018)

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Mon Dec 3 14:58:39 EST 2018

I have being doing a little bit of research on this, and I am willing to
spend some money on something that could be used by KWLUG and KWRuby.

The Pyle mic that has been using right now has worked pretty well, so I
found a Pyle 2-channel wireless system. Which has a lapel and hand-held
mic system:

> https://www.pyleusa.com/uhf-wireless-microphone-system-kit-includes-handheld-mic-headset-mic-lavalier-mic-beltpack.html

I was planning to order one of these from ebay after the Christmas holidays.

Thoughts?

Andrew