[kwlug-disc] [Off Topic] anyone have a spare 600 watt or more PSU I can buy for cheap, borrow or trade for?

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 21:08:25 EDT 2017

Well @Peter Melse it takes 2x 8 pins and 1x 6 pin.

@William Park, for some reason I didn't think of computer recycling.

@Ron Singh, yes I was either going to turn this machine into a remote 3d
rendering machine for an associate of mine who does C4D renders until I
found out that the GPU rendering extension for C4D costs $600USD so, no...
I figured helping him get paid for rendering would be more profitable for
both of us then crypto mining.  But my friend had this 980TI kicking around
and I have a tower available which could probably run this so I figured
either mine or do this.