[kwlug-disc] [Off Topic] anyone have a spare 600 watt or more PSU I can buy for cheap, borrow or trade for?

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 21:11:38 EDT 2017

Since this card isn't going to be mine forever and just needs to run for a
few months I wasn't thinking of going to deep into the red for this thing
so even if someone had a spare PSU for a few months or something.  That'd
be lovely I'm all about horse trading if someone had something available I
have a lot of misc electronics that could go well in a trade.  I didn't
mean to prematurely send that last message sorry about the double 'post'