[kwlug-disc] Here is another FOSS job posting board

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:00:29 EDT 2017

+1 for OpenText, I know a few people who work there and they are all very
satisfied.  I actually applied there a couple years ago, then they called
me for an interview a year later (I had already found something I was
really happy with in the meantime, very FOSS heavy, so it was a "thanks but
no thanks") - clearly I wasn't high up on the list I guess!

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*