[kwlug-disc] Here is another FOSS job posting board

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 10:03:42 EDT 2017

Don't overlook some of the smaller startups, though I get a sense there is
a bit of age-ism that may affect (they'll never say it but) older
applicants like those of us who came of age when Linux came out (ie those
in their 40s).  It's not that you're "old" it's just not a "culture fit,"
yeah that's it. ;-)

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*