[kwlug-disc] XFCE Question on Window Positioning

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Mar 21 11:53:45 EDT 2017

Thanks.

Found it, but in a different place, very non-obvious. The term to search
for was the key to finding it via Google ...

It is under Settings > Window Manager Tweaks > Accessibility >
Automatically tile windows when moving toward the screen edge

This option is checked by default. I unchecked it and now I can precisely
position the window without this weird maximize thing happening.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.