[kwlug-disc] Email Archiving with Linux

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 09:36:24 EDT 2017

Nice.  There isn't a real legal/regulatory requirement for this other than
CYA (contracts gone bad, "well the sales guy said..." so we can dig through
the email) but also as a backup to O365 (I can't see Microsoft losing their
emails, but.. you never know).  The budget is very low, they don't want to
use Proofpoint etc. -- if there WAS a budget that is what I'd recommend
doing rather than hosting it in house where there is always the question of
fiddling down the road.

*Mark Steffen*
Office Direct: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/WhatsApp: +1.226.600.0464
*"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." -Abraham Lincoln*