[kwlug-disc] KWLUG webhost migration: Tuesday March 14

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 9 17:39:59 EST 2017

KWLUG is switching web hosts on Tuesday, March 14. This site will be unavailable for most of Tuesday afternoon. The mailing lists will also be unavailable during the migration.

We expect that the new, redesigned website will be up and running by Wednesday morning. (I hope that does not jeopardize our one nines uptime.) The canonical status page is http://pnijjar.freeshell.org/2017/kwlug-migration-status/ . Check that page if you are wondering why things are taking so long.

We may also try to publish updates to https://twitter.com/kwlug and http://sn.jonkman.ca/kwlug , but we cannot guarantee this (because I have not made arrangements with Bob, and don't know his availability on Tuesday).

Once the migration is complete old RSS feeds should work, but there may be a bunch of duplicated entries in your feeds. Unfortunately iCal feeds will break.

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org