[kwlug-disc] KWLUG webhost migration: Tuesday March 14

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 14 18:00:18 EDT 2017

The website migration should be done, except for DNS propagation
(which is happening as we speak). My DNS has not been updated, but
Google DNS is showing the right IP address of 199.212.143.6 .

Thanks to Mark Steffen, Steph Smith, Bill Rieck, Bob Jonkman, and
Cedric Puddy for all their help with the migration.

You can report problems to me.

Everybody's user account except mine has been disabled. You can
re-enable your account if you wish, but you will not have much power
unless somebody adds you to a group.

People who are organizing meetings should activate their accounts (or
have an administrator activate them).

People who are administrating the website should get active accounts.

People who (for some reason) want to use the website as a blog should
get active accounts.

I am writing this email to test whether replies to old messages still
go to the proper server.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org