[kwlug-disc] Organizing: Transparent or secure?

B. S. bs27975 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 00:23:54 EST 2017

Current problem with Kanban is without email notifications people don't
know when something has happened, and we all get busy and don't keep
coming back to see if something's happened. And when things haven't
happened, they check less and less frequently, and eventually stop checking.

i.e. People waiting for something to be actioned or followed up on,
themselves aren't notified when something is.

er ... that follow up or action is needed is not notified [so doesn't
happen (?)], and, if it does happen anyone waiting for the follow up or
action is not notified.

I'm not saying the Kanban is the cat's meow, but it was a start for the
group wrapping its head around working with such, and working as a
group, and the application mechanics of doing so. Without notifications,
it seems to be in stalemate.

AFAIK no alternative is under contemplation.

On 03/03/2017 06:16 PM, Bob Jonkman wrote:
.
.
.