[kwlug-disc] Cell phone providers

Giles Malet gdmalet at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:27:10 EDT 2016

About a year ago there was some discussion of ways to get "cheap" data
(I use the term loosely of course). Herman responded as below, and this
offer still stands
(http://www.tbaytel.net/personal/mobility/prepaid/informationplans/). Does anyone have any recent experience with this? Has anyone found anything better than $125 / year for 20 gigs of data? Herman, are things still working for you?

I have just e-mailed the address below to see if that's still a way to get the SIM card.

Thanks,