[kwlug-disc] local Linux opportunity

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:19:49 EDT 2016

I hope this is ok to post here, but my former employer is looking for an
experienced Linux person.

Good understanding of Linux networking stack, and ability to write
automated test scripts that can hook into APIs are the key requirements.

If there is any interest please email me directly for details.  (and no,
I'm not getting any kind of referral cut, they're just a great local
company and I'd like to help them out)

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*