[kwlug-disc] PFSense and USB 2.0 NICs

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:43:57 EDT 2016

Looks as if I'll just have to stick with my backup plan.  Turn the atom
into a low powered Asterisk box, to clear the VM off my other box.  For the
moment, I'll stick with my old router running DD-WRT. :)

Any recommendations on a low powered box with dual NIC that I can get in
Canada, specifically for pfsense?

Note that this is for home / tinkering use...  not a company.

Thanks folks!