[kwlug-disc] PFSense and USB 2.0 NICs

Mark Steffen rmarksteffen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:52:33 EDT 2016

+1 for the person who comment about using VLANs.  This is what I do;
traffic comes into PFsense from the Internets, I chop it up into VLANs and
send it out the single GigE link on a switch port allowing various tagged
VLANs and have the switch disperse it from there into untagged ports
depending on the type of traffic (voip/guest LAN/internal LAN/security
cameras) or tagged for going to the Wifi APs (internal, guest).

*Mark Steffen*
Office: +1.226.476.1240 | Mobile/SMS: +1.226.600.0464 | Skype:
r.mark.steffen
*"Quality is not an act, it is a habit." - Aristotle*