[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pi 2 Ultimate Kit

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Feb 1 23:50:19 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 11:25 PM, B.S. <bs27975 at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> No jargon - something to do with / engage / connect with the kids. Some
> Dads take their lads to ball games, but in this age of coding, seems like
> an opportunity to engage your daughter (Lass) in technology.

Got the context.

Yes, that is in the plan too. There is a Minecraft version that can be
extended, and plenty of games, as well as sonic-pi which generates music.

I just have to do it in a way that she would not perceive as being pushy.

> For the link ... looks like orca.2bits.com / 104.158.165.214 is being
> caught by my pgl (
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/peerguardian/files/PeerGuardian%20Linux/
> ) as being on a blacklist.
>
> In this case 'Bogon | Fiesta Exploit Kit | the bootlegbay.com AP2P
> phishing si'

No idea what the heck is that ...

The IP belongs to my ISP (Vmedia), so it could be a previous assignee of
that IP address who had this crap on their system.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.