[kwlug-disc] Raspberry Pi 2 Ultimate Kit

B.S. bs27975 at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 1 23:25:07 EST 2016

No jargon - something to do with / engage / connect with the kids. Some Dads take their lads to ball games, but in this age of coding, seems like an opportunity to engage your daughter (Lass) in technology.

For the link ... looks like orca.2bits.com / 104.158.165.214 is being caught by my pgl (
https://sourceforge.net/projects/peerguardian/files/PeerGuardian%20Linux/ ) as being on a blacklist.

In this case 'Bogon | Fiesta Exploit Kit | the bootlegbay.com AP2P phishing si'