[kwlug-disc] Cable internet price increase

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 22:55:08 EST 2016

After calling to cancel Rogers: I was canceling the TV completely and on the same transaction canceling Internet, I got a deal for $69 (taxes included) for 2 years for 100 down 10 up Unlimited for the house where my children live.

Where I live I was with TekSavvy but Later when I got the notice from about the price increase, I called Rogers and they honoured the same deal.

The problem with TekSavvy was that whenever there were outages (Rogers related) TekSavvy never had information and had to wait for Rogers to solve issues for their clients first and then for TekSavvy's clients. So, Customer support from TekSavvy were very nice but couldn't do anything. Directly with Rogers I can bug them and if I don't get prompt attention I can get deals on my bill. Raul Suarez Technology consultant Software, Hardware and Practices _________________ Twitter: rarsamx http://developerpractices.com http://rarsa.blogspot.com/ An eclectic collection of random thoughts