[kwlug-disc] Cable internet price increase

Charles McColm charlesm at theworkingcentre.org
Tue Feb 2 09:12:06 EST 2016

We had yet another outage this Saturday for Teksavvy DSL. However, as per last Saturday, after calling TS and going through the whole swapping the DSL modems routine they had me up in about 4-5 hours. Our problem seems to be someone keeps pulling our line at the central office. It's annoying, but we having been waiting around at home for the problem to get fixed. I just give them my cell and tell them to call.

Someone else pointed out that Bell's doing some upgrades (but I thought it was Fibre and shouldn't affect us)... but I don't really know what to believe. That's a pretty good deal Raul (taxes inc. no other fees?)

Charles McColm, cr at theworkingcentre.org