[kwlug-disc] Nextcloud 11

Darcy Casselman dscassel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:54:42 EST 2016

And any host-your-own email solution is going to immediately going to get
flagged by everybody as spam.  Best bet is probably hiring some hosting
service that offers email.

NextCloud looks cool. I've been trying to make p2p syncing services work
for me and, as much as I don't have the energy to manage hosting a thing
these days, maybe this is something I can make work for my wife and I.
She's pretty Google-phobic herself...

Darcy.