[kwlug-disc] Nextcloud 11

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Wed Dec 14 14:19:18 EST 2016

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 11:54:42 -0500, Darcy Casselman <dscassel at gmail.com> said:

> And any host-your-own email solution is going to immediately going to
> get flagged by everybody as spam.  Best bet is probably hiring some
> hosting service that offers email.

If you're worried about that, you only really need to outsource email
sending.  You can still do your own receiving and storage.

I've been hosting my own email for a while (both incoming and
outgoing), and Hotmail/Outlook/Live/whatever is the only thing that's
really given me any trouble.  It can be a lot of work to make sure that
your email is receivable, but it isn't impossible.

Hubert