[kwlug-disc] Linux Conference Update

Colin Mills colin.j.mills96 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:13:50 EDT 2015

Hi Everybody,

I apologize I couldn't make it last night I had prior commitments that came
up. If you remember I briefly had started talking about having a Linux
Conference located in and
around the Kitchener area. As such I have taken it upon myself to organize
an event that would be in late September at Conestoga College, the
potential date we are looking at is September 19th. I have backing and some
willing sponsors to talk. It would be a full day event from 9->5. There
will be lunch and coffee provided.  I have three spots available after
lunch to be able to give full hour length talks. We need people to fill
those spots, so if anyone is interested in giving a talk on UNIXness let me
know. There will also be  a chance for lightening talks during lunch.
Attached I have a schedule that shows the basic layout of the day!

Thanks for your time.
Colin J. Mills (cjm)
FOSS <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_and_open-source_software> Advocate

Software Engineering Technology