[kwlug-disc] (question) What embedded board do you have?

Chris Craig kwlug.org at ciotog.net
Tue Sep 30 09:10:43 EDT 2014

I've got a couple of Arduinos (one's bricked so I bought another)
which mostly my kids sometimes play around with, and a Raspberry Pi
that I haven't had any time to do anything with.

Even though I haven't been able to do a small fraction of what I'd
like with what I have, I sometimes go here and salivate:
http://canada.newark.com/dev-kits?ICID=hp-rr-Devkit