[kwlug-disc] (question) What embedded board do you have?

Keefer Rourke keefer.rourke at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 07:02:01 EDT 2014

I haven't actually used this, but if you're looking for Rasp Pi
compatibility but with more powerful hardware, the Hummingboard from
Solid-Run looks to be a good option.

http://www.solid-run.com/products/hummingboard/

There's also the Banana Pi which, again conforms to the Raspberry's
structure standards, so encasing either board won't be an issue.

My highschool has a couple Arduino boards... They're lower spec than the Pi
as far as I know, but also might be worth looking into.

Cheers,
Keefer