[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

rbclemen at gmail.com rbclemen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:41:44 EST 2011

Of course that is not just the numbers for their Internet services. But both Rogers and bell use the same infrastructure for most of their services.

It is not in Bell's or Rogers best interest for Canadians to use the Internet. This move is a blatant attempt to make using the Internet undesirable. And that will have a tremendous impact on our society and the ability for the less affluent to access the wealth of knowledge that the internet is full of.  It is an attack on our culture and our educational development in the name of, not increasing--but maintaining, corporate profits.

Brent