[kwlug-disc] Lots of tech stuff to give away

Madison Kelly mkelly at alteeve.com
Sun Dec 3 23:21:14 EST 2023

I've not cataloged it, and I don't plan to, to be honest. If you've got
something specific in mind you're looking for,  I can see if I remember
it being here. I am hoping to donate it all in one go so that who gets
it gets some usable stuff. Same reason why I'm not keen on selling stuff.

I'll reach out to The Working Center, thank you for that.

Madi