[kwlug-disc] Lots of tech stuff to give away

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 4 09:01:06 EST 2023

The Working Centre will take enterprise stuff but it mostly will get
e-wasted. They really do better with good quality consumer stuff.
Charles (who is presenting tonight!) could give a better answer on
this, however.

Maybe a KWLUG member (or several members) would be willing to take the
lot off your hands and then redistribute it via /r/homelabsales or
similar? Then at least the stuff will get used, and you don't have to
worry about the logistics.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop