[kwlug-disc] Lots of tech stuff to give away

Jason jasonpa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 22:49:17 EST 2023

Interested :)

Can you shoot me a list?  I could use some of them for my homelab, as
could a friend of mine.

You could put some of it up on /r/homelabsales on Reddit.

Not sure about donation centers nearby.  I know one of our members is
part of The Working Center but I don't know if the computer recycling
program is back up after COVID.
https://www.theworkingcentre.org/computer-recycling/178

Cheers,
Jason