[kwlug-disc] Lots of tech stuff to give away

Madison Kelly mkelly at alteeve.com
Sun Dec 3 22:39:38 EST 2023

Hi all,

   I've got a lot of stuff to get rid of, and I was wondering if there's
any place that takes donations. Lots (dozens and dozens) of Cat6
ethernet cables, mostly 10' snagless, power cables, enterprise ethernet
cards (most dual-port and single port Intel 1 Gbps), lots and lots of
enterprise SAS hard drives, enterprise RAM, server CPUs (mostly Xeons),
5.25" and 3.5" to 2.5" hot swap carriers, lots of server fans, server
cases, etc.

   I can e-waste it all, but it'd be a shame as most of it is still
good, but I can't store it at my place anymore. I'd prefer to donate it
all in one shot to a place that can use the stuff somehow, if possible.
Is there anyplace in the KW, Cambridge, Guelph area that takes stuff
like this? I know there used to be places, but I've kind of fallen out
of touch over the last few years. :)

Cheers,

Madi