[kwlug-disc] E-tablets, software to read, annotate electonic documents

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 20:06:02 EST 2023

I use a Kindle for reading books, and it's a good device, despite being in
the Amazon ecosystem.

I also have an older Samsung tablet that used to be my wife's, then it
died, then for reasons unknown it came back to life a year or so ago, so I
use it for various tasks like Mastodon, reading comics, etc.