[kwlug-disc] Attendance

Jason Eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:07:13 EDT 2022

It just occurred to me that this may be a good idea for an upcoming KW-LUG
meeting.
Perhaps we could have an open night where people could share their ideas
about what could drive engagement for the future. Maybe start with a short
presentation about KW-LUG's history (Paul?) and then talk about what types
of things/events/features people would like to see, or think others would
like to see, and then talk about how to get to that point and the various
technologies, approaches and avenues we could explore to get there.