[kwlug-disc] Ubuntu review on Distrowatch

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:16:09 EDT 2022

Despite my recent whining, and the mixed reviews on the internet regarding
Ubuntu 22.04, I am still sticking with Ubuntu.  Stay with what you know,
right?

So far, one in-place upgrade from 21.10 to 22.04 went without a hitch,
while a 20.04 to 22.04 (lts to lts) failed miserably (and I'm now repaving
that system).  I will say that normally Ubuntu upgrades usually fail for
me, while Fedora upgrades tend work every time, so there's that...