[kwlug-disc] Has anyone want to try out Mozilla Hubs?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Tue Mar 8 20:10:51 EST 2022

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 7:59 PM Andrew Sullivan Cant <
acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:

> Seeing Mozilla try out different experiments, and not just leave these
> thing to the FAANG seem good to me.  Whatever the VR/AR stuff eventually
> becomes, Mozilla's participation will hopefully make things more open.

Trying various things out is not the issue.

It is continually doing those experiments, while neglecting their main (and
only)
product, and changing it by subtracting functionality/configurability,
making it
worse,  at the same time they are going after potential pie in the sky
stuff that
almost always never pans out.