[kwlug-disc] Has anyone want to try out Mozilla Hubs?

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Mon Mar 7 22:28:15 EST 2022

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 10:06 PM Ronald Barnes <ron at ronaldbarnes.ca> wrote:

> And *what* is Mozilla doing developing these things, I just don't
> understand.
>
> Like a leaky, rudderless ship adrift in a storm, they're doubling down
> on their square dancing skills.

That is an accurate and concise description of what Mozilla has become in
the
past 5 or 10 years. They lost their original mission of putting out a fast
capable
browser, and started to copy what Chrome does, and repeated stripping down
of customizability and reduced functionality by going into
ultra-minimalism.

And they always jump after whatever fad there is ...

This is indeed a ship that has no commander ...