[kwlug-disc] Video about WASM systems

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Mon Dec 12 00:04:12 EST 2022

> So, how does one write and compile WASM program?

Compiling is a question for tooling. And for rust I simply have in rust
"wasm-pack build <dir>".

The more interesting question is how you use this wasm binary. I already
think about it as component. Its just instantiating and calling is a bit
custom-feel instead of having something like components presentation
talks about. Current js' WebAssembly object deals with low level
concerns, leading to my yada-yada in a talk about passing boundary,
which reminds kernel/user-space concepts, -- and this is customy till
some components come.