[kwlug-disc] Video about WASM systems

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Sun Dec 11 22:03:38 EST 2022

You can write a program in a language whose compiler will generate WASM code.
Examples of such programming languages include C, C++, Zig and Rust.
Last time I investigated this was precovid, and the tooling support for C++ was not great compared to the normal case of generating native executables. I actually gave up due to the difficulties. Probably the tooling situation has improved. Rust in particular is said to have excellent tooling for generating WASM code (though I haven't tried it).

Doug.