[kwlug-disc] Video about WASM systems

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 12 12:05:55 EST 2022

I often wonder, how one would get into "web programming" and earn a real
income.  Most that I read or see in video, are programmers working for
companies who spend R&D money on this and that (WASM being one).

Frustrating... I'm reading up on Dart, perhaps Flutter later.  There are
few guys (I know) saying, "Go" is the answer.  All I know is,
Swift/Kotlin is not for me.