[kwlug-disc] Awesome laptop concept

Andrew Sullivan Cant acant at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jul 29 15:26:22 EDT 2021

I have been using an ergodox-ez for 3 years or so. Its been great.

The split also means that I can have a wired trackpad in the middle,
because I do not want to use a mouse. :thumbsup:

Andrew

(P.S.: I had my eye on the UHK too, but the ergodox-ez was available. I
also like the local connection. :) )